Monday, November 24, 2014

It's so early.

I was up with Rhett last night off and on. He's just coughing incessantly. He coughs and cries in his sleep. He and I got up and I tried to get him to drink some juice but he refused. He says he hurts. I need to take him to the doctor today. I may wait though and give him some medicine tonight. His daytime Delsym wore off around the time he started having coughing fits. We were up discussing the juice at 4. After that I just lay in bed listening to him cough and cough and cough. I dozed a little but woke up to his coughing again at 6. He finally fell into a deep sleep around that time but I got out of bed at 6:20. I took a shower and decided to stay up. I have a headache. I did put a sippy of Apple juice next to him in bed. Maybe he will drink some and it will help cut the drainage in his throat. 

Update: he's up and medicated, loving him some Monsters Inc. 


No comments:

Post a Comment