Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Thanksgiving Cousin Photos!

 Lisa, Amber, and I got the cousins together for some portraits this morning!

Rhett turned three in August. He still likes tractors but his days are filed up with imaginary play with his imaginary friend, BB. BB is a girl. Sometimes she looks like my sister, Kyleen, and sometimes she is multicolored. She drives a helicopter behind our car whenever we drive anywhere. Rhett politely speaks on her behalf and she conveniently wants everything that Rhett wants. He also kindly eats her cookies for her!

Vivian is eleven months. She just began taking a few steps on her own. She loves anything and everything that has to do with her brother!

We have moved and gotten a puppy. I broke my shoulder and my wonderful mother-in-love took care of Rhett and Vivi for a couple weeks!















No comments:

Post a Comment