Sunday, August 30, 2015

So much has changed!

It's tough to believe that the last time I blogged, my little girl was six months old. She turned eight months today and so much has happened since I last uploaded anything regarding our life.

When I last blogged, my new nephew was just a few days old. His mama has asked us not to display any pictures of him, so cry with me at your loss. He really is the most adorable little baby boy!

When I last blogged, my son was two. He's a year older now and he can feel the pull of the crazy fourth year of life, I think. I know this is a big year for him, full of so much physical growth and emotional maturing. He told me yesterday that he is grown up now and didn't need the railing on his bed anymore. Furthermore, when he woke up in the morning, he was going to get a cup of coffee.

Rhett enjoys late night Cheerios "way up high in my bucket truck basket".


When I last blogged, my sister was tucked away at college, so far away from us. She transferred to the university that I graduated from and will be staying with us at least until the new year, and probably until she graduates. She's dating the junior high youth minister at our church and I'm sure that had NOOOOOOTHING to do with her decision to transfer. (Actually, she worked really hard to make sure this was God's plan for her even though she wanted to be nearer to him. I'm thankful that God gave her peace in the decision to move down here.)



When I last blogged, Vivian was immobile. She now crawls, pulls up on everything, and is beginning to "cruise". She eats everything in sight and is trying to wean herself. Last night she ate a quater of a roma tomato, a serving spoon scoop of macaroni and cheese, a quarter of a hot-dog, and two serving spoon scoops of corn; then she drank 12 oz of Similac.


We are buying a new house just four doors down from my in-laws. We were supposed to close on the house in two days but the date was extended because of the labor day  holiday.

Vivian has chicken pox and is headed to the doctor tomorrow.



Here are some pictures from our life lately!


Daddy's girl


Rhett and my sister in a school bus!

Liam and Vivi

My dad , Rhett, and Vivian


Rhett on the beach, Gulf Shores AL

Rhett on his third birthday, Gulf Shores AL




DG AND I

Vivi and I, Gulf Shores AL








No comments:

Post a Comment