Monday, December 29, 2014

Vivian Day!

I'm super nervous today! I'm going in to the OB at 2 for an ultrasound weight check. I'm allergic to narcotic pain relievers, so we are almost 100% positive that we will induce today. Vivi weighed 6 lb 6 oz at 35 weeks and is expected to be at least 8 1/2 lb now. That's not too bad; but, if she weighs any more than that, my chances of a c-section go up somewhat significantly. Without a pain reliever stronger than Tylenol, a c-section would be *not fun*. I think Vivi and I would be fine going to term, but I hate that small elevated risk. So I'm really hoping this elective induction is God's will. 
I've been crying all morning. I don't want things to change from Rhett and DG and I. Its been us three for so long. I want Vivi here so badly though. I'm ready to be an official family of four, yet, I feel as if I will never be ready. 
I just want to step into a corner with Rhett and hug him and hug him and never let my little boy go. I hope he knows how much I love him. I hope he knows how perfect he is. He is irreplaceable. 
I'm so excited though! 

Today could be Vivian's birthday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment